What is J-Fair?
J-Fair is an Online Marketplace where people from all over the world can buy interesting products from Japan. Read more about J-Fair on our about
I can't sign in to my account
- Forgotten password
If you can't remember your password, click the Forgot Password link from the Login page and we'll send you an email with a link to set a new one. Additionally, the email you received immediately after you signed up will have your username and password in it.
- Forgotten username
If you can't remember your username, look for the email you received immediately after you signed up. It will have your username and password in it.
I want to report a Site Bug
Please contact us
with the following information:
- A detailed description of the issue you're experiencing, including steps to recreate the issue
- The affected order number or listing ID
- The URL of the affected webpage
- A screenshot that shows the error you've encountered (learn how to take a screenshot here
- A list of the troubleshooting steps you've tried already
We'll do our best to respond as quickly as possible!
What Payment Methods can I use?
When you pay for an item on J-Fair, the payment is always processed via PayPal.
However, you don't need a PayPal account to buy something, you can checkout as a guest and just type in your card details if you prefer.
Either way, you are still covered by PayPal's 45 day buyer protection service.
Is my payment secure?
The J-Fair checkout process uses PayPal, one of the most accepted payment solutions on the web. Because of this, J-Fair has the same payment protection as PayPal.com. Before entering any personal credit card information, you will be transferred to PayPal's secure servers. J-Fair will never even see your financial information.
J-Fair uses a brand new PayPal technology that splits payments. This means that you can make purchases from multiple stores while paying just one total. PayPal distributes the payments to each store owner automatically.
For more information on PayPal's payment protections, read PayPal's Protection for your Purchases
Why do I have to use PayPal?
PayPal allows 2 things that no other payment service can provide:
PayPal is accepted in the most countries around the world, thus allowing shoppers and store owners from more countries than would be possible otherwise.
PayPal is the only service that allows customers to check out from multiple stores at once
What if my order doesn't come?
We understand how frustrating it can be, waiting a long time for your order. Here's a quick guide for the best way to track down an order that seems to be taking too long.
1. Please allow at least 7 days for the store to ship out your order. If the store has a note in their FAQ section, store description or product description that says they normally take longer than that, please allow the time they ask for. Double check that the product you ordered isn't a pre-order item.
2. Check the store's FAQ section to see where they ship from. Not all stores will send a notification when an order is shipped and orders from overseas can take a month or more to arrive.
3. If the delay seems to be unreasonable, contact the store to ask when they will ship the order or to see if they have a tracking number or any additional information they can give you.
4. If you can't get a response from the store within a few business days of emailing them, send an email to us, including your order number and a quick description of what you have tried so far. We will contact the store for you and ask them to send an update.
5. If we can't get in touch with the store either, you have 45 days from date of payment to file a dispute with PayPal
for a refund.
Can I exchange or get a refund if my order isn't right?
If the store has sent you the wrong product or a defective product, they are obliged to provide you a refund.
Since all products come directly from a J-Fair store owner, return policies are different for each store. If your order doesn't fit or turns out to be not what you wanted after all, you will need to check the individual store's FAQ page to see what their returns policy is. If the store has not listed a returns policy, you will need to contact them to ask what it is.
If you need to organize a return, refund or exchange, you will need to contact the store directly to sort that out.
For all other questions and issues, please contact us by email.